(KTLA:) – The Elvis Film is again within the constructing to rejoice the King of Rock and Roll’s birthday.
The Baz Luhrmann movie will return to pick theaters for a free screening on January 8, which might have been Elvis Presley’s 88th birthday.
The promotion is by Warner Bros. which not solely celebrates the large day but additionally boosts the movie’s marketing campaign for the awards season.
Screenings will happen in cities throughout the US and Canada. Tickets are free, however on a first-come, first-served foundation. Followers can strive reserve a seat right here.
Showtime begins at 5pm until in any other case famous.
- Atlanta. AMC Phipps Plaza
- Chicago. AMC River East 9 p.m
- Dallas. AMC NorthPark 3 p.m
- Kansas Metropolis, Kansas. AMC City Heart 20 (Leawood)
- Los Angeles. AMC Burbank 16 (Burbank, present begins at 4:00 p.m.)
- New York: AMC Loews 34th road
- San Francisco: AMC Metreon
- Toronto, Ontario. Cineplex’s Scotiabank Theater Toronto
- Vancouver, British Columbia. Cineplex Odeon Worldwide Village Cinemas
There may even be a particular screening at Graceland’s Visitor Home Theater in Memphis beginning at 2 p.m. Tickets could be reserved right here.
Every screening features a particular introduction from Luhrmann, in addition to actor Austin Butler, who performed Presley within the movie.
Your complete ELVIS group, together with Graceland and the Presleys themselves, have been listening to all of you and dealing arduous to carry you these very particular items to rejoice Elvis’ birthday.” stated LuhrmannIn a press release included within the Warner Bros. press launch.