Lucknow. The state has been completely unlocked after the active cases of corona in all 75 districts of UP are less than 600. Night curfew will now be applicable in UP from 7 pm to 7 am. Apart from this, the weekend lockdown will also be in place.
After the important meeting held on Tuesday, the state government had announced relaxation in the corona curfew. In fact, in view of the decreasing infection rate of corona virus, the standard of 600 under treatment patients was fixed to keep the corona curfew effective in the districts. Till Tuesday, 72 districts had been exempted from curfew. In the remaining three districts Lucknow, Gorakhpur and Meerut, orders were given to remove the corona curfew after the active cases were less than 600.
what are the guidelines
- According to the guidelines, there will be full presence in the front line government departments related to the corona virus prevention campaign.
- Remaining government offices will open with maximum 50 percent attendance, these employees will be called at different times
- It has been made mandatory to set up Kovid Helpdesk in all the offices. It has been asked to encourage the system of ‘work from home’ in private companies.
- Industrial institutions will remain open and the workers working in these institutions will be allowed to move on the basis of their identity card or the certificate of the concerned unit.
- Vegetable markets will remain open, but the administration will open densely populated vegetable markets at open places.
- Along with following all the rules of Kovid protocol in railway station, airport and roadways buses, screening and antigen testing will also be done.
- Schools, colleges and educational institutions will remain closed for teaching work
- Permission for online studies in secondary and higher educational institutions, coaching classes will be as per departmental orders
- Teachers and employees will be allowed to go to school for administrative work.
- Except for the Containment Zone, more than five devotees are prohibited from being present at one place inside the religious places of all the areas.
- The buses of Uttar Pradesh Transport Corporation have been allowed to operate within the state at the prescribed seat capacity.
- Coaching institutes, cinemas, gyms, swimming pools, clubs, shopping malls will remain completely closed.
- In closed or open places, a maximum of 25 invited guests will be allowed at a time with the requirement of masks and a distance of two yards.
- Maximum 20 people have been allowed to attend the funeral procession.
read this also: